Booking software for Golf Instructors
Must have functionality for managing a Golf Instruction and Golf Lesson business:
- Online golf lesson bookings & payments 24/7
- Online lesson voucher purchasing with integrated booking redemption
- Automated email & SMS to students and instructors for booking confirmations, voucher purchases and reminders
- Student dashboards to manage their own bookings
- Instructor dashboards to manage lesson scheduling and their availability
- Student information including lesson history, purchases and vouchers
- Detailed reporting for bookings, purchases and voucher usage
- White-label solutions with your business branding
- Golfers can book and pay themselves online 24/7
- Students can purchase lesson voucher packages themselves 24/7
- Golfers can manage their own booking modifications and cancellations via their own dashboard
- Students can check availability without having to call
- Students receive automated (email and SMS) booking confirmations (immediately) and reminders (24 hours prior to the booking time)
- Young adults prefer to communicate online rather than call
- Students can book into a class or golf clinic.
- Instructors can make and manage booking themselves from their own dashboard
- Golf Instructors can easily control their availability and block times, day and date ranges when unavailable
- All booking details in one place
- Ability to run a cashless business
- Reduces no-shows as customers pay upfront and receive automated reminders
- Coaches are automatically notified of new/modified/cancelled booking via email and SMS
- More exposure online as Google will index their booking and voucher purchasing pages. New customers can find you in their Google search results
- Manage Multi student classes and clinics
Must have full access to all the data for producing reports on the screen or download to use in Excel.
- Purchase reports including fees
- Booking reports including cancelled bookings
- Voucher reports including usage amounts and liability
- Activity reports outlining the bookings completed and franchisee & payment processing fees
- Client booking & purchase history
INTEGRATED PAYMENT PROCESSING
Needs to have the Uber factor for processing payments. When a student makes a booking or purchase they need the option to store their card payment details. Any further bookings and purchases can then use the stored payment details instead of entering card details again. This makes the booking and purchase process quick and easy.
Check out our other integrations available with bookitLive
Email and/or SMS notifications must be able to be automatically sent to students and instructors. All notifications must have templates to allow for customisation and business branding.
- Booking confirmations to students and instructors
- Booking modification to students and instructors
- Booking cancellations to students and instructors
- Voucher purchases
- Booking reminders
Instructors must have their own dashboards for managing their bookings.
Must be able to:
- See all future bookings
- Add modify and cancel bookings
- Define their availability and block out time, days and date ranges
- Update booking status
- Run reports
Students must have their own dashboard branded as your Golf Club or Golf Instructor School.
Must be able to:
- Add modify or cancel bookings
- Update their profile details (Name, email, phone, password etc.)
- Purchase lesson packages
- Link to other products and services offered by your business
Capturing all relevant information during student registration and time of booking will reduce double entry and filling in forms and will improve student experience with your golf school.
Important Student registration information includes:
- Student email, mobile for notifications
- Student license number
- Emergency contact details
Important Booking information includes
- Agree to the T&C’s
DESIGNED FOR ANY DEVICE
The software must be web based with a responsive layout that can be used on any internet connected device anytime anywhere. Must be Smartphone friendly and works on Safari, Chrome, Firefox and IE browsers.