By using the bookitLive.net online appointment booking software (“Service”), all services of bookitLive, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
bookitLive reserves the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions from time to time without notice. Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service, including the release of new tools and resources, shall be subject to the Terms of Conditions. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must be a human. Accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted.
- You must provide your legal full name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password. bookitLive cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to comply with this security obligation.
- You are responsible for all Content posted and activity that occurs under your account (even when Content is posted by others who have accounts under your account).
- One person or legal entity may not maintain more than one free (trial) account.
- The free trial is only valid for one account per business or person. Creation of additional accounts by the same business or person will not be valid for a free trial. Subscription amounts will be charged on the creation of the additional accounts.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Account. While bookitLive prohibits such conduct and Content on the Service, you understand and agree that bookitLive cannot be responsible for the Content posted on the Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials. You agree to use the Service at your own risk.
Payment, Refunds and Upgrading Terms
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts. Free accounts (trial) are required to provide a credit card number that will be pre-authorised for the monthly package price. The pre-authorised amount will appear on your card but will not be completed until the end of the trial period. You will not be billed if you cancel your bookitLive account yourself using the menu option settings->Cancel Account menu prior to the end of the free trial period
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly or annual basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account. In order to treat everyone equally, no exceptions will be made.
- All fees are inclusive taxes, levies, or duties imposed by the tax authorities.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level, your credit card that you provided will automatically be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- In the event that you wish to cancel your account you are solely responsible for properly cancelling your account online, all bookings and client details will need to be removed and the account cancelled using the menu settings->Cancel Account. An administration fee of one month’s subscription payment will be charged if you request bookitLive to cancel your account via email or phone.
- All of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service upon cancellation unless otherwise requested by you. There will be a charge for this service.
- If you cancel the Service yourself using the menu settings->Cancel Account, your cancellation will take effect immediately and you will not be charged again.
- bookitLive, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other bookitLive service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account, and the forfeiture and relinquishment of all content in your account. bookitLive reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- bookitLive reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change. Such notice will be provided by updating the pricing page on the bookitLive web site bookitLive.net
- bookitLive shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the service.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Service. Your profile and materials uploaded remain yours. However, by activating your account, you agree to allow others to view and share your content.
- bookitLive does not pre-screen content, but bookitLive and its designee have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any content that is available via the Service.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
- Telephone support is provided if you are a paid subscriber to the Regular and Premium packages or via a Premium Support agreement. Paid Subscribers of the Lite package only receive email support. (Our response time for our standard support is within 3 business day).
- You must not modify, adapt or hack the Service or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Service, bookitLive, or any other bookitLive service.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by bookitLive.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- Verbal, physical, written or other abuse (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any bookitLive customer, employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Service, including your content, may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.
- You must not upload, post, host, or transmit unsolicited email, SMS, or “spam” messages.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- bookitLive does not warrant that (i) the service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that bookitLive shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if bookitLive has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or (v) any other matter relating to the service.
- The failure of bookitLive to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and bookitLive and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and bookitLive (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms and Conditions).
- Questions about the Terms and Conditions should be sent to info@bookitLive.net